You can use YouTube to market your business, product, or services. However, you need a good video to draw traffic and make people want to visit your website after they have finished watching.
So what goes into the perfect YouTube marketing video?
Creativity always counts, of course, as does professionalism. Still, there are other things to take into consideration as well. The following is a list of 5 tips that will get you started.
1. Make your video creative. With all of the videos out there, yours needs to stand out in the crowd. Use fun music, great shots, and try to find an angle that hasn’t already been done. People generally turn on YouTube to be entertained and your video needs to be able to do this.
2. Give some tips or solutions to common problems that are associated with your particular product, business, or services. This is an informational type of video and the audience will like the fact that they are learning something. Try to make the tips unique enough that most people can use them but haven’t necessarily heard of them before.
3. Make your video educational. People like to learn things when they watch the video. Your perfect YouTube marketing video doesn’t have to be all about how to find your website and what the cost of your product is. For example, if you are advertising your mechanical business then why not give a demonstration on how to change a tire? People will watch your video, learn something, and then visit your website. These how-to videos are a lot less threatening than standard commercials or advertisements that you see on television. Plus, they are entertaining.
4. Add some realism or “behind the scenes” in your video. You can do this by introducing your staff, introducing some customers, or even giving the audience a “behind the scenes” tour of the office, factory, or place of work. People appreciate this and it gives your product or business some authenticity.
5. Add closed captions to your video. Keep in mind that not everyone can hear and that those audience members might be the very ones that want to order your product. It’s very thoughtful to keep the hearing impaired in mind when creating a video, even a YouTube marketing video because most people rarely do.
7 Step Formula to Create the Perfect Sales Video
|Every sale that occurs online boils down to two things. Traffic and conversions.|
Despite the tons of available training on traffic generation, it’s what you DO with the traffic once you get it that matters most. Anyone can buy good quality traffic, but not everyone can turn traffic into sales.
So how do you improve your sales page? You could work on your headline, your sub-headline, write better sales copy, improve your guarantee, gather testimonials, add bonuses, adjust the price and so on.
But one of the most important aspects of your sales page that can determine whether or not your visitor wants to spend money with you is your sales video. https://horneisleproductions.com/7stepsalesvideo